Tuesday, December 1, 2009

winter.



I will miss the long, cold misty nights of PA. Nothing beats being lazy and cuddling with those you love on the couch with a movie and drinking a cold winter lager, while beautiful snow dangles from the sky in the background. I day dream alot in the winter but this year, day dreaming will still be alive yet under the sun of california. I hate the sun. I want dark and misty and snowy and dark instead. I think i might go hike up to big bear this cali winter and hide where the wilderness and mystery collide. My dream life would be me and my "china plate", living in the wilderness in a snowy white cabin where i can just relax all day watching the deer and squirrels pass and the snowy white owls fly high above the sky. The smell and feel of winter is so sexy to me and im sad i have to miss it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment