Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ssssssssissta ssssssssnake!!!










Sisters are so great. My sister, is the love of my life, my soul mate, my partner in crime, the one that makes me smile, the one that can always cheer me up, the one who always knows the answer, the one who i look up to, i just love her. alot.alot.




i miss her....i miss making vegetarian dinners for her, and her getting so upset that their is no meat on the plate, just "sides". I miss having photoshoots with her. I miss annoying the hell out of her. I miss playing poker with her. I miss forcing her to drive my drunk ass around. I miss draging her to hang out with me. I miss her smile. I miss her fitzgerald. I miss jumping on her in the morning, i miss having sleep overs, I miss everything about her. I miss mah ssssssista ssssssssnake!








No comments:

Post a Comment